These tables give the position of the planets and houses.
The first column gives the name of the planet, the second give the sign it is in, and the third is the amount of degrees in that sign. If there is an "R" after the degrees, then the planet is retrograde, which means that its apparent movement is opposite the general direction of the planets.
The next three columns give the positions of the houses in the sign in the same manner as the planets. These positions depend on the time and place of birth and are always based on the Ascendant (also called Rising Sign). If the time of birth is not know, then the program uses 12 noon for time and does not calculate the houses.
Sara Sex F
Creston, IA, United States 08/11/1971 16:25 - Julian day 2441264.43
Timezone 6.00w ST 19.17 Lat 41.03n Long 94.21w
|Planet||Sign||Zodiac in degrees 0.00|
The following interpretations are based on each element of the chart. Most often they are in contradiction, as many of these signs and aspects conflict with each other - the human personality is complex.
The number in front of each aspect is a computer calculated estimation of its value taking into account the two planets, the type of aspect and the orb.
This birth chart shows the positions of the planets of Sara
The planets in the signs
The position of the planets in the signs of the Zodiac has an influence on the character of the individual and these influences form a large part of the individual psyche.
- Sun in Scorpio
- Physical energy and courage. Strong passions. Regeneration and improvement. Strong sexual powers.
- Weaknesses: She is suspicious, defiant, extremist: she has a vindictive nature. Can turn violent.
- Moon in Leo
- She is brave and knows how to take risks, has the courage of her convictions, is honest , imposing and sharp. She has a great sense of and respect for justice. Organizational sense. Selectivity in friends, but is not influenced by them. Taste for splendor.
- Weaknesses: changing and numerous affections. Emotional instability, pride.
- Mercury in Sagittarius
- Democrat, philosopher, tolerant, respectful of laws. Likes foreign travel. Believes that everything teaches you something.
- Weaknesses: free spirit, that likes adventure and will leap into hazardous and risky affairs.
- Venus in Sagittarius
- Open-heartedness, devotion, generosity, charity, altruism. She likes foreigners or she can find love abroad. Has problems with the family or with the society in which she lives. She looks for affection, love far from the family circle or from the native country.
- Weaknesses: she loves adventure and risk, and the unforeseen is always to be expected.
- Mars in Pisces
- She is choleric, boils over, and easily gets exasperated. She has difficulty in controlling herself.
- Weaknesses: The constraints of society can provoke her to great anger. Religious extremists in particular can drive her insane. These rages can put her in very unpleasant situations.
- Jupiter in Sagittarius
- She is agreeable, seductive, engaging and generous.
- Weaknesses: immoderate taste for sport and games.
- Saturn in Gemini
- She is systematic, ordered, meticulous. She is discerning and lucid. A scientific mind.
- Weaknesses: problems with nearest and dearest, worries in moving or travelling.
- Uranus in Libra
- Well-developed artistic leanings. Her balance can be upset by too great an independence.
- Neptune in Sagittarius
- Likes long voyages, things foreign, water.
- Pluto in Libra
- Brings changes.
Sign and ascendant
The planets in the houses
The planetary positions in the houses express the facts relative to destiny.
- Sun in VII
- Marriage or living together with someone of superior intelligence.
- Moon in IV
- She likes family life, peace and quiet: she likes to stay at home, surrounded by loved ones, in agreeable circumstances. Positively influenced by the mother.
- Mercury in VII
- Hates being alone. She has lots of friends, likes to discuss and similarly has a lot of work friends. Likes to write.
- Venus in VIII
- Not frightened by the unknown, death. She has a peaceful and happy end. Natural and late death. Possible inheritance.
- Mars in XI
- She achieves her ambitions. She is impulsive and presses on without thinking. She starts something new without necessarily finishing the last job. She likes to dominate and lacks diplomacy where friends and professional relations are concerned.
- Jupiter in VIII
- She is interested in the occult. She can work in a field associated with death e.g. as a funeral director. Marriage can help financially, the spouse having money.
- Saturn in II
- If she is rich, will always give the impression of being in financial difficulties. If she is broke, she gives the same impression - this time with reason. She has difficulty earning money: her work is tiresome and laborious.
- Uranus in VI
- She is independent, undisciplined, eccentric and rebellious. She has a blunt character. She has problems in holding down a job, must work independently without relying on anyone else.
- Neptune in VII
- Marries for love, to show the depth of her passion, but has a troubled conjugal life.
The houses in the signs
- Ascendant In Taurus
- She goes to the heart of things, achieves their goals, carries on to the end of whatever has been undertaken. Likes food, comfort, good sexuality.
- House II in Gemini
- Financial success will be acquired thanks to various activities, frequent changes, be it of the activity or the workplace.
- House III in Gemini
- She adapts well to any kind of change, and enthusiastically. She doesn't like monotony. Will need to move house because of work reasons.
- House IV in Cancer
- Likes family life, children have a large place in her heart. Sheis by nature calm, affectionate, delicate and tender.
- House V in Leo
- Can only love an honest, upright and intelligent person. Likes to admire her spouse. A sincere, stable and faithful love. Refined education.
- House VI in Virgo
- Jobs in the medical or paramedic fields suit her the best. Weak point: the nerves and intestines.
- House VII in Scorpio
- Passion, passion. Feverish and drunk with love. Hiccups, discussions, disputes in love.
- House VIII in Sagittarius
- Death will certainly be in a foreign land or on a journey abroad. Nevertheless this will happen after a long life, when the body is too exhausted to continue. Easy death.
- House IX in Sagittarius
- Long voyages abroad. Might settle permanently in a foreign country. Intellectual work, mathematical mind.
- House X in Capricorn
- Someone who is completely trusted at work. Respectable, irreproachable in her work and moral qualities, scrupulous and praiseworthy.
- House XI in Aquarius
- Likes to re-make the world with her friends. These discussions can last the whole night and, with the ideal world created, she can retire to bed.
- House XII in Pisces
- Contradictions, torments and harassments.
The interplanetary aspects have a strong influence on the character and disposition of the individual and, consequently, on her destiny.
The conjunction aspect is variable and depends above all on the nature of the conjoint planets.
- 374 Conjunction Mercury - Venus
- She looks on the bright side of life: she is gay, agreeable, optimistic, sociable. She likes to speak and write, and does both with charm and artistry. Her intellectual pleasures are influenced by her feelings. She is amorous and sensual. She likes beauty, the Arts but also travelling.
- 316 Conjunction Venus - Jupiter
- She is good-hearted, generous and has a good character. She likes well-being, comfort, a life without problems. She has good relations with her circle. She is easy to approach. All the same, she falls in love easily. She has a successful married and professional life.
- 263 Conjunction Venus - Neptune
- Her professional life is unstable. She has a taste for the Arts, is a dreamer, is easily influenced and romantic. She is emotional and very sensitive.
- 235 Conjunction Mercury - Neptune
- She can put down in writing everything that her imagination and intuition dictates.
- 224 Sextile Moon - Saturn
- She controls her feelings. She has a sense of duty, of self-esteem and is prudent. She can concentrate on a long-term task, manual or intellectual. She perseveres and is serious in everything she does.
- -208 Opposition Venus - Saturn
- This aspect sometimes means unhealthy sensuality. She is hard, and does not know how to express her emotions. She is frightened of showing her love, and this leads to disappointments, break-ups, lack of satisfaction. It is likely that she had problems with her mother, who did not know how to love her or give her self-confidence. She doubts, is suspicious and jealous. She will learn how to be happy in love, to be at ease with herself and to control her jealousy in the second half of her life, thanks to an older person, who gives her self-confidence back to her, so she can then trust others.
- 180 Conjunction Mercury - Jupiter
- She is intelligent, has big ideas: she is tolerant and has a strong sense of justice. She has good judgement, good sense and has her feet on the ground. She has the "gift of the gab", and likes to speak, she also likes literature. She is erudite and will normally be successful socially.
- -157 Opposition Mercury - Sa
- She is reserved, conservative, ambitious and stubborn. She has a slow mind and has problems expressing herself. Social success is slow and laborious, but she does not give up easily and is patient.
- 156 Trine Moon - Venus
- She is gracious, sweet and gay. She likes pleasure and entertainment, but also the Arts. She needs tenderness, loves and wants children. She appreciates home life in a comfortable atmosphere.
- 100 Trine Moon - Mercury
- She has good judgement, a good memory. She is intelligent, imaginative, vivacious and develops all through life. She speaks easily. She has an aptitude for learning foreign languages.
- -91 Opposition Saturn - Neptune
- Living conditions are difficult for 89 Sextile Mars - Ascendant
- -87 Opposition Jupiter - Saturn
- She is indifferent to what goes on around her, is mistrustful and always unsatisfied. She is easily irritated.
- 71 Conjunction Jupiter - Neptune
- She is very generous and altruistic, helping people in difficulty or sick people. She knows how to listen or, at least, how to give that impression. She is a dreamer, with lots of imagination: she likes the Arts.
- 70 Trine Moon - Neptune
- 68 Trine Moon - Jupiter
- She is frank, honest, optimistic and generous. She likes good cooking, her comforts. Her friendships are sincere. She is a worker and knows how to surround herself with the right people: she is appreciated at work.
- -68 Square Mars - Neptune
- 60 Sextile Mercury - Pluto
- She has a great sense of observation and quickly grasps the situation. She is crafty, subtle and critical.
- -57 Square Mercury - Mars
- While her spirit is lively, it is also cunning. She often acts without thinking, she throws herself into things and exaggerates - and this can bring certain problems. She is nervous and irascible. She can develop others' ideas, while they hesitate - she never does: she presses on.
- -52 Square Moon - Ascendant
- She is unhappily influenced by the family. She is probably loved insufficiently by her parents, but looks for more love especially from her mother. She is susceptible, has superficial sensitivity and is sometimes irascible.
- -52 Square Venus - Mars
- While she is passionate, she likes carnal desires and voluptuousness above all. She goes to excess, is unfaithful and often unsatisfied. Serious family quarrels in view.
- -48 Square Mars - Saturn
- She is only interested in doing something if there are problems attached: once these are solved, she goes on to something else which has complications. She likes to overcome obstacles, is tough, does not have too many feelings, especially in business. She is egoistic, violent and stubborn. She does not always make friends.
- 48 Sextile Neptune - Pluto
- 45 Sextile Moon - Pluto
- She wavers between a rich and successful love life and social success. She has difficulty in succeeding in both. Almost always, the choice comes down on an ideal emotional life.
- 42 Sextile Venus - Pluto
- Her emotional and sex life is powerful and rich. She lives out truly passionate love affairs.
- 30 Trine Saturn - Pluto
- She perseveres, achieves her projects through hard work.