Sara Jacobson, also known as the NotGoddess, resides in the scenic land of Iowa.
Encouraged by her parents to watch ‘classic’ films, listen to ‘classical’ music and read the ‘classics’, Sara developed a taste for things both subtle and elegant. Exposure by her brothers to British comedy led to a dry and somewhat warped sense of humor. Early reading of L’Engle and Pratchett didn’t help.
It was the influence of her father, Ken Cupps, a teacher of Latin and English, turned auto mechanic, turned photographer that fuels her desire to help others and which shaped the theme of this site. Her passion for problem-solving (some might call her dogged) drives her past the point where most give up (and get more sleep).
Would you like to know more?
- Myers Briggs Type: INTP
- Religion: Reforming lapsed Catholic
- Zodiac: Scorpio, Taurus Ascendant, Moon in Leo (if you follow that here’s my birth chart – let me know if I’m gonna win the lottery so I pick up a ticket :)
- Favorite color: Red. No blue! …arrrrrggghhh… purple, really.
- Favorite Movie: Going My Way
- Favorite Quote (at present): “Mind you, not many men can carry off a decorative vegetable.”
- Favorite Game: Jigsaw puzzles, Mah-jong
- Favorite Ice Cream: Vanilla- you can’t have a good flavor if you don’t start with a good base.
- Favorite Food: Asparagus (broiled, not blanched), Artichokes, Raspberry Zingers
- Favorite Song: Changes every day.
…you’ve read this far? If you have other questions, feel free to contact Sara with your questions.