Experienced Developer offering 17 years of experience in full software development life-cycle. Quickly learn and master new technologies and working in both team and self-directed settings. Interested in role with company promoting best practices and offering new challenges.
- MySQL & SQL
- CSS, SCSS, & SASS
- Drupal 7 & 8
- WCAG 2.0 & Section 508 Accessibility
- RESTful API web services
- LAMP & Linux administration
Developer, Blue Compass Interactive
July 2017 – September 2019
- Created custom ASP.NET application and web service integrating the Pa11y node.js module to scan and present reporting on WCAG 2.0 compliance of websites, allowing evaluation of accessibility improvements over time.
- Created custom websites using ASP.NET Web forms and Drupal 7.
- Maintained websites created in Classic ASP, Drupal 7, Drupal 8, WordPress, and ASP.NET.
Senior Web Developer / Consultant, Aureon technologies
March 2016 – July 2017
- Was part of a team which developed a multiple-site installation for P.E.O. International which included 5 Drupal sites, an iMIS REST platform and several RESTful web services to manage and integrate authorization.
- Advised on design, planning and implementation of website projects using the Drupal CMS.
Senior Web Developer / Consultant, Alliance technologies
February 2014 – March 2016
- Planned, developed and implemented a state-wide power outage map and disaster resource management tools for the Iowa Associate of Electric Cooperatives (IAEC).
- Analyzed requirements, developed, and implemented software applications for multiple websites.
- Expanded skill-set as needed to meet project demands, such as learning ColdFusion, PHP3, and LaTeX.
Consultant / Web Developer, Alliance Technologies
October 2007 – February 2014
- Developed custom PHP application for tracking & management of RINs in compliance with the Renewable Fuels Standard (RFS) of the EPA for the Petroleum Marketers and Convenience Stores of Iowa (now FUELIowa).
- Created websites using Drupal, .NET Nuke, and Magento for clients such as Sony and the Iowa Pork Board.
- Liaised with customers, management and sales team to better understand customer needs and recommend appropriate solutions.