A little about Sara Jacobson
Sara Jacobson, also known as the NotGoddess, resides in the scenic land known as Iowa, amidst a gaggle of children and a curmudgeonly cat.
Encouraged by her parents to watch ‘classic’ films, listen to ‘classical’ music and read the ‘classics’, Sara developed a taste for things both subtle and elegant. Exposure by her brothers to British comedy led to a dry and somewhat warped sense of humor. Early reading of L’Engle and Pratchett didn’t help.
It was the influence of her father, Ken Cupps, a teacher of Latin and English, turned auto mechanic, turned photographer, that fuels her desire to help others and which shaped the theme of this site. Her passion for problem-solving (some might call her dogged) drives her past the point where most give up (and get more sleep).
Would you like to know more?
- Myers Briggs Type: INTP
- Religion: Reforming lapsed Catholic
- Zodiac: Scorpio, Taurus Ascendent, Moon in Leo (if you follow that here’s my birth chart – let me know if I’m gonna win the lottery so I pick up a ticket :)
- Favorite color: Red. No blue! …arrrrrggghhh… purple, really.
- Favorite Movie: Going My Way
- Favorite Quote (at present): “Mind you, not many men can carry off a decorative vegetable.”
- Favorite Game: Jigsaw puzzles, Mah-jong
- Favorite Ice Cream: Vanilla- you can’t have a good flavor if you don’t start with a good base.
- Favorite Food: Asparagus (broiled, not blanched), Artichokes, Raspberry Zingers
- Favorite Song: Changes every day. Currently Sweet Little Girls by the Proclaimers
…you’ve actually read this far? If you have other questions, feel free to Contact Sara with your questions.